BIKING RULES OF SINGLE TRAIL PARK JAMNICA
RIDE ONLY ON MARKED AND OPEN TRAILS!
- All trails run through private land therefore it is necessary to observe wishes and requirements of the owners.
- Lands are primary intended for agricultural and forestry production therefore they are a priority!
- Never walk or bike through meadows and fields!
- Do not ride outside signed trails!
- Respect trail and road closures !
LEAVE NO TRACE!
- Stay on trails and don't crete new ones. Don't cut switchbacks!
- Adjust your riding to surfice and don't create »chanells« with unneccessary wheel blocking when pulling the brakes.
- You brought it out to the nature… you bring it home.
- Don't park vehicles on meadows!
CONTROL YOUR BIKE!
- Respect recommendations and ride within your limits.
- Trails are used at your own risk and you are responsible for the damage caused to you or third person!
- Some signed trails are multifunctional; always yield pedestrians.
- Riding in both directions allowed only on specially signed sections!
- Yield to pedestrians/hikers and make sure that every encountering will be safe and friendly.
- Try to anticipate other trail users as you ride around corners.
- Bicyclists traveling downhill should yield to ones headed uphill, unless the trail is clearly signed for one-way or downhill-only traffic
- On sections where trails cross or run through local road bikers should respect traffic regulations.
- Farm yards should be crossed with minimal speed!
NEVER SCARE ANIMALS!
- Don't scream or make noise in the forest.
- Unannounced encountering, sudden movements or loud noise can upset the animals who can cause damage to themselves, you or someone else – you are a foreigner inside their inhabitant. Adjust your way of riding and give animals an time and space to peacefully withdraw.
- Running cattle and disturbing wildlife are serious offenses.
- Close fences after you.
- It is not allowed to ride on trails one hour before or after the sunset!
STRIVE TO BE SELF-SUFFICIENT!
- Know your abilities and equipment for a certain tour you plan.
- Always wear a helmet and other safety gear and carry first aid.
CONTRIBUTE TO MAINTENANCE AND DEVELOPMENT OF LOCAL TRAILS!
- Trails are built and maintained with volunteer work. They are meant for your pleasure.
- Help us building and maintaining them with your work or by other contributions.
IF THESE RULES ARE NOT OBEYED THE USE OF OUR TRAILS CAN BE FORBIDDEN !